Junior PPC Analyst
This position is not currently available.
This junior PPC analyst position is available on a contract basis (with no specific end date) or full-time, salary-based position. Being local and able to work from our San Jose office is desired, and should be considered a requirement. However, we will consider all applicants and invest as required for top talent.
You’ll be responsible for planning, building and managing paid media campaigns for our clients. You will work closely with other team members and your efforts will be tied in with design, development and SEO.
Below is a list of responsibilities we need (primary) and responsibilities that would be helpful (secondary). You’ll be working on multiple projects at any given time so time management and being self-driven is a must.
The ideal candidate for this position is a quantitative problem solver that makes sense out of chaos and provides insight with the rest of the team. You’re also an ideal candidate if you have some experience with PPC and want to expand to SEO.
- Assist with digital strategy with other team members
- Assist with or create PPC campaign audits
- Perform keyword research
- Perform competitive analyses
- Assist with or create PPC campaigns on Google AdWords
- Assist with or create PPC campaigns on other networks (Bing, social & so on)
- Calculate & track acquisition goals vs. costs
- Generate & analyze analytics / reporting data
- Critical comprehension and attention to detail – the first sentence of your application should tell us something fun about yourself – a hobby or interesting fact.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Required: Minimum 6 months of experience in SEM/PPC
- 1 year or more of experience in SEM/PPC desired
- Beginner to intermediate level proficiency with Google AdWords
- Beginner to intermediate level proficiency with Google Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- English fluency required
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree desired